Bonita and I first met during her maternity session. I then had the pleasure of photographing an in-home, lifestyle newborn session for her and her sweet family, finally resulting in our most recent motherhood session.
Planning The Session
Navy is growing up fast and with Mother’s Day approaching us, Bonita reached out to me for a motherhood photoshoot. She was envisioning semi- boho yet simple photographs and I would say we hit the nail on the head! First, we selected a time that would give us the most perfect lighting for an airy feel. Secondly, the images are very simple and clean because we decided to only incorporate a neutral tones blanket as a prop.
Their motherhood session was held in Dover, Ohio at the Norma Johnson Center. The Norma Johnson center is a beautiful nature preserve located in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. It is the perfect place for photos, nature walks, hiking, children outdoor activities, fishing, and so much more.
How can you book a motherhood session?
Just follow these steps:
1. Visit my webpage and view the three package options available. There is an option for every budget, I promise! –> https://blissfullyblurred.com/services
2. Complete the contact form on my website where you will provide me with any information or describe your vision for the session.
3. I will provide you with a booking link where you will select your package, choose a date, provide your info, sign a contract, and pay a nonrefundable retainer to reserve a date.
4. We chat back and forth to plan props and outfits.
5. We a fun and creative photo session together.
6. You share your gallery with friends and family! Feel free to tag me on social media 🙂